We established a Vocational Training Centre in 1973. The Centre was developed and refurbished in 2008 and now includes:
• Sewing section (Styling, designing, sewing curtain and bed sheets and others).
• Handcrafts section (Embroidery, beads, glass painting and others).
• Cosmetics section (Hairdressing and make up).
• Computer section (Computing skills - Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and typing)
• Developing projects (beekeeping, medicinal herbs, sheep and others)
The aim of the Centre is to develop skills and talents of girls and women to ultimately empower them. The centre provides training, under the supervision of highly qualified and experienced teachers, to enhance the skills and talents of girls and women in order to increase their job opportunities and allow them to gain financial stability. The association seeks in this context to hold heritage exhibitions annually to market their products and to promote traditional Palestinian crafts and skills. Embroidery products are also sold in our shop in Tubas all year round.